Thoughtfully designed BABY IN MERINO™ Sleep Sack with open legs is a natural progression for your child’s growth.
We start by offering an inner layer of high quality, ecologically friendly 100% MERINO WOOL that directly touches your baby’s skin.
Upon instant contact, MERINO WOOL is naturally temperature regulating in both cold and hot climates. This feature creates optimal comfort for baby and child immediately improving their sleep quality.
Our final touch is a high quality, ecologically friendly 100% ORGANIC COTTON outer layer, which wraps the MERINO WOOL inner layer with its breathable shell allowing the two fabrics to work together for your child’s ultimate comfort and cosines!
The open construction of the legs allows your children to grow with the Sleep Sack for long-term use.
- Practical and easy to use – front full-length YKK zipper
- Long fold down cuffs with fold over closures to cover little toes
- Suitable for use in temperatures 63°F – 79°F (17°C to 26°C)
- Soft and itch-free, the best choice for a child who suffers from allergies, and eczema
- Exceptional thermo-regulating features help little ones stay dry and warm
- Designed and tested in the USA, made in Slovakia, EU from eco-friendly and GOTS certified fabric
- Sleep sacks meet US Children’s Sleepwear Safety Regulations
- Come with drawstring bag for easy storage
100% merino wool, 100% organic cotton
Merino needs far less washing compared to cotton and synthetic fabrics. Often simply hanging your Merino garment outside on the line for a few hours is enough for it to refresh and renew. This is because it breathes better than any other material and is naturally antibacterial and odor resistant.
Regular airing of your Baby in Merino Sleep Sacks will keep it fresh. When you do wash your garments, always be sure to follow the instructions on the label.
- Use environmentally friendly detergent. Wash wool preferably by hand in lukewarm water or with a gentle cycle, max. 90˚F (30˚C).
- Never soak your Merino garments, as this destroys the wool fibers.
- Use only soft spin and do not tumble dry.
- Shape whilst damp and dry flat on a towel.
- Do not dry wool in direct sunlight or close to a heating source.
- For protection against moths, store wool clothing in a sealed plastic bag when not being used.
- We recommend treating your wool garments with environmentally friendly wool conditioner to preserve its softness and ability to absorb moisture.